
Anyone who has ever had the chance to enter my home, knew in an instant that I loved plants!
At one point, I had over 30 of them and they were all thriving; creating my own little rainforest away from paradise!
My biggest regret in this entire moving disaster, was the loss of 2/3's of my forest.
Some of my plants I have cared for well over 8 years!
I am totally devastated!
I can only hope that once we have settled into our new home, my friends and family will all pitch in and bring me a new plant to love and nurture!
Help me create my desperately needed paradise, once again!
At one point, I had over 30 of them and they were all thriving; creating my own little rainforest away from paradise!
My biggest regret in this entire moving disaster, was the loss of 2/3's of my forest.
Some of my plants I have cared for well over 8 years!
I am totally devastated!
I can only hope that once we have settled into our new home, my friends and family will all pitch in and bring me a new plant to love and nurture!
Help me create my desperately needed paradise, once again!
HINT HINT to all!!!