
Today, unlike any other day, will be the beginning of yet another adventure in my life!
Boxes have been packed. Some have been marked.
Don't really care at this point, just get me the hell out of here already!
The last few months have not been easy, to say the least.
Uncertainty has become my best friend, against my better judgement.
What will tomorrow bring I wonder?
No matter!
Come hell or high water, one thing is for certain...
I am out of here!
HALLELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUIA!
Boxes have been packed. Some have been marked.
Don't really care at this point, just get me the hell out of here already!
The last few months have not been easy, to say the least.
Uncertainty has become my best friend, against my better judgement.
What will tomorrow bring I wonder?
No matter!
Come hell or high water, one thing is for certain...
I am out of here!
HALLELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUIA!