Saturday, November 1, 2008

Groundhog Day...



I suppose if you lived in a dark, cramped, underworld, it would be completely understandable if you simply had no concept of time!

My baby is late! Only by one day...but never the less...I am so fed up!

I want him out NOW!!!

I have tried everything imaginable, to no avail!

Tomorrow will be November 2nd. On this day, both my grand-father (1898) and father (1929) shared a birthday! Could my little one be waiting to join them in celebration?

We shall see!

For now...everything is at a complete stand-still!

I honestly feel as if I am living the life of Bill Murray in:
"Groundhog Day"!

Every evening, for the last 2-3 days, things have progressed. I rushed to the hospital, only to be sent home by the doctors. Went to bed frustrated. Woke up, simply to feel as if nothing ever happened the night before!!!

How much more of this can a mother possibly take???

I guess it goes without saying, we were simply designed with a great deal of patience and endurance! Without them...we'd be lining up to jump off the Jacques Cartier bridge!!! Hahaha!