
It's has been forever and a day since I have posted anything to this blog! For this I do apologize, but since last March, I must admit...I have been very busy and nearly suffered a major burn out!
September 1st has arrived! Where has our summer gone? If we can actually say we had a summer!!!
New school year...day 2 in the works and I find myself awaiting a phone call from either the principal or the vice-principal of my son's school!
If you took the time to read my earlier posts, you'd understand that the last school year was a very bumpy one for my son. The media got involved, but the bottom line was, my son got to remain in his school. But his problems did not stop there...they were just starting!
My son has a real talent for attracting the worse types of friends! It seems as if there was never any end to the notes I had to read and respond to, brought home from school, written by his teachers! Everything from telling me to teach my son the importance of schooling, studies and paying attention in class. That's when I found out, there was this one child...a real %$#&, who hovered over my son like a real fly over shit! No matter how many times I have told my son to stay away from him, that child kept following my son and everywhere this child was...there was trouble and my son always got involved! It was enough to drive a sane parent batty!!!
I met one of this child's guardians. Let's just say, it goes without saying why this child is so messed up! He is being raised in a less than favorable home environment. He has no mother and no father, as they both bailed out on the kid! He has only his aunt and uncle who care for him, if they do at all, between selling drugs, doing drugs and hell knows what else!
It is sad to think it, but this child's future is sealed. I doubt it highly if he will make it to grade 9...and that's if he fails 5 times! I fear that if this child is not taken into proper care, one day he will do something really bad and I can only pray that my son will be sick on that day!
We have seen far too many children killed while at school, due to a disturbed individual...
As a parent, I must do everything in MY power to ensure that my son is kept safe and away from this problem child.
I patiently await a call...I can only hope and pray that my concerns will be taken seriously THIS TIME!
September 1st has arrived! Where has our summer gone? If we can actually say we had a summer!!!
New school year...day 2 in the works and I find myself awaiting a phone call from either the principal or the vice-principal of my son's school!
If you took the time to read my earlier posts, you'd understand that the last school year was a very bumpy one for my son. The media got involved, but the bottom line was, my son got to remain in his school. But his problems did not stop there...they were just starting!
My son has a real talent for attracting the worse types of friends! It seems as if there was never any end to the notes I had to read and respond to, brought home from school, written by his teachers! Everything from telling me to teach my son the importance of schooling, studies and paying attention in class. That's when I found out, there was this one child...a real %$#&, who hovered over my son like a real fly over shit! No matter how many times I have told my son to stay away from him, that child kept following my son and everywhere this child was...there was trouble and my son always got involved! It was enough to drive a sane parent batty!!!
I met one of this child's guardians. Let's just say, it goes without saying why this child is so messed up! He is being raised in a less than favorable home environment. He has no mother and no father, as they both bailed out on the kid! He has only his aunt and uncle who care for him, if they do at all, between selling drugs, doing drugs and hell knows what else!
It is sad to think it, but this child's future is sealed. I doubt it highly if he will make it to grade 9...and that's if he fails 5 times! I fear that if this child is not taken into proper care, one day he will do something really bad and I can only pray that my son will be sick on that day!
We have seen far too many children killed while at school, due to a disturbed individual...
As a parent, I must do everything in MY power to ensure that my son is kept safe and away from this problem child.
I patiently await a call...I can only hope and pray that my concerns will be taken seriously THIS TIME!