They say, all things happen for a reason ...
Had my husband not lost his job,
Had he not filed for bankruptcy,
Had we not lost our home,
Had we not been forced to move,
I would never have met this woman,
This gem, this rare pearl,
My angel in disguise.
My dear Mony, today you celebrate your 50th!
I cannot even tell you how weird that sounds,
As you do not look a day over 40!
I wish you only the best out of life,
All bundled up in smiles, hugs and laughter.
You are an exceptional woman.
How lucky I am to have you in my life.
We met in the worst of times,
And you never left my side,
Always encouraging me to do better,
To see further, to never give up ...
Where I would be without you,
My dearest of dear friends.
One thing is for certain,
You can make the sun shine,
On the cloudiest of days, in my life ...
Happy Birthday Mony!
Here's to many more to come!
I love you!
