
For as long as I can remember, I have always been drifting, like a single leaf in the wind on a cool Autumn day.
When will I finally settle? When will I lay my hat down and never again pick it up?
It seems that every time I think everything in my life is perfect, something or someone always has to come along and ruin things for me.
Makes me wonder why I even try to make a life for myself, when I know deep down it will soon be dismantled, destroyed beyond recognition!
A new path lays before me, once again!
What does this road ahead of me hold? This I do not know. One thing I do know is that no matter what may come my way, I will make the best of it, no matter how hard or ugly things may get.
My life is an endless journey...
It will end, when I can finally smell the flowers from the roots up!