
Imagine being forced to light a stick of dynamite, knowing fully that the wick's length isn't long enough for you to run clear from its damaging effects!
As if that weren't enough, imagine the stick going off by remote detonator, proudly held by the hands of a vile creature, should you dare decide not to light it!
No matter which way you look at it, your goose is cooked!
What thoughts could possibly be running through your head?
Your life hangs in the balance and the one person who can save you, has wanted you dead before you were even born!
Do you then start believing in miracles? Is there really a higher power out there?
If God could walk on water and split the red sea...could he not spare a single lightning bolt?
If I were to die at that moment, I would rather it be by God's will and not by the hands of the one person who has cursed the day I took my first breath!
I am not a religious person, but in this situation, I am more than ready to repent for all my sins!
As if that weren't enough, imagine the stick going off by remote detonator, proudly held by the hands of a vile creature, should you dare decide not to light it!
No matter which way you look at it, your goose is cooked!
What thoughts could possibly be running through your head?
Your life hangs in the balance and the one person who can save you, has wanted you dead before you were even born!
Do you then start believing in miracles? Is there really a higher power out there?
If God could walk on water and split the red sea...could he not spare a single lightning bolt?
If I were to die at that moment, I would rather it be by God's will and not by the hands of the one person who has cursed the day I took my first breath!
I am not a religious person, but in this situation, I am more than ready to repent for all my sins!