Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pink or Blue?


Just a week ago, you started to give me signs of life, as you gave me a sudden jolt!

It brought an instant smile to my face, as my hand reached to caress you.

In just a couple of weeks, I'll be able to see you and to finally know a bit more about you.

Pink or blue? This is a question I wish to know the answer to before you arrive.

If you are to be pink, all I can say is that you'll have plenty of fun growing up with two little sisters and hand-me-downs...get use to them now, as we've got plenty!

Now if you were to turn out to be blue...Oh Boy!

Mommy will have her work cut out for her, as I will have to go on a major shopping spree, as we have absolutely nothing blue!

Either way, just be healthy and just be you!

This is all I can ask of you!

Until we see one another my dear little one,

I love you, as I do all of my children!