Monday, July 21, 2008

Rude Awakening!


After a few hours of sulking, crying and sheer frustration...
I had a revelation!

Who am I kidding? Why do I persist to bring close those who simply couldn't give a rat's ass about me or my family?!

This has been a lifelong struggle for me, as I went through life always doing things for others, when those people whom I have helped...were no where to be found when I needed aid in return!

I never wanted anything more than to be appreciated, to be adored, to be praised for the good woman that I am.

Unfortunately, in this pretty selfish world we live in, I have lost myself somewhere along the way, as I continuously gave to those who knew nothing more than to take take take!

I must think of ME and my family, as no one else is doing it!

I have grown tired of my generosity being taken for granted. I am fed up of my kindness falling into unworthy hands!

Many who have grown use to me being around - at the drop of the hat, will soon realize...
I am no longer available!

I will be called every name in the book. Many will find ample reasons to hate me...

But the way I see it, being the good person that I was to them all...

NEVER GOT ME ANYWHERE to begin with!

I know my self-worth and I definitely do not deserve the likes of them in my life!

To put it quite plainly...

Screw 'Em All!