
It all started with a sore throat.
Last Friday morning, I woke up with the sensation, deep within my throat, as if I had spent the entire night swallowing razor blades, downing each one with lemon juice!
I didn't think anything of it at first, as once I had my first cup of coffee and some breakfast, the rawness of that feeling somewhat went away.
Later on that day, out of no where, I simply began to sneeze, violently at times, for no apparent reason. Such instant brutal force could catch even the strongest bladder off guard, as you cannot control matters and simply end up peeing yourself!
Nearing the end of my 4th pregnancy, lets just say, I do not go anywhere without some sort of protection against this!
Then, as if that weren't enough, the coughing started! At first, it was mild and there seemed no need for concern. Until, it progressively became worse!
As if the violent sneezing spells weren't enough for my already weakened bladder, add to this coughing spells which could honestly kick the wind out of you and render you to the brink of sheer exhaustion!
I am already in a vulnerable state. My abdominal muscles have been stretch to full capacity. All of my vital organs have since been displaced. To have to now deal with such nasty coughing spells, needless to say, I am at the end of my energy levels!
It seemed to be going away. I spent the entire day, Monday, taking it easy. Come 2:30am, early this morning, I woke up due a massive coughing attack! It came out of no where, causing me to get out of bed and deal with it!
I am simply glad I did not wake up the entire household!
When will this nasty bug go away? I am extremely fatigued and honestly fear that one more coughing spell like that, will send my unborn child flying out prematurely!
What sucks even more, is the fact that while pregnant, I cannot take anything to ease my symptoms! ARGH!!!
Please give me strength, so that I may get through this! I think I have quite enough to deal with right now!
No more! Please!