
For years, I have allowed myself to be totally consumed by stress. There was not a single day that went by without me chewing off the skins around my finger tips, or pulling out loose hairs from my head!
How lost I feel today!
With everything major out of the way, as everything has since been taken care of, I find myself completely lost without my old friend called "STRESS"!
Many would say: "Wow! That's great! Now you can finally relax!"
But what does it mean to relax?
I have never been one to sit idle for longer than 5 minutes! There is always something that needs to be done or something that needs to be taken care of. To relax, in my mind, means to waste time! I am not one to allow time to go by without some sort of positive action.
So here I am. It's Monday morning and I have absolutely nothing on my agenda. I have no calls to make, no one to argue with and no fear of anything major falling upon my shoulders.
I am lost!
There are only 25 days left before my 4th pregnancy comes to an end. Could it be??? Will I finally know what it means to enjoy the birth of my child without any stress to blanket him? Will I finally be able to breastfeed in complete calm and actually succeed at it, this time around?
I truly hope so! Only time will tell!