
I can't believe how fast time has flown!
It seems like just yesterday that we found out I was pregnant once more!
At a time when our world was falling apart, news of this newest pregnancy could not have come at a worse time for us!
Filing for bankruptcy and knowing fully that the bank would repossess our home...needless to say, we weren't too certain as to what our future held for us as a family!
28 weeks later, with only 10-12 weeks to go before our 4th baby will arrive, I am happy to say that our lives have settled quite well!
We aren't out of the woods yet, as my husband still has not found a job we could call "secure", but never-the-less...we are all well, healthy and happy! This is all that matters in the end!
Money comes and goes! The bank may have taken away our home, our vehicle and everything else we owned...but one thing they could never take possession of is our family!
Come hell or high water, we will survive, as we have eachother!