Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happiness is the best revenge!


In my previous post, I wrote about an episode I recently had with my beloved neighbour from below! I also wrote that this wasn't the first time I have had to deal with this crazy woman, as since we've moved in, she has found many reasons to argue with us!

To put it quite simply, we feel as if we have moved on top of the Gestapo Headquarters!

Trying our best to live our own lives, it never fails...our neighbours below simply have far too much time on their hands and choose to disturb us with stupidities!

They complain about the way we place our garbage can! If it is not placed in a straight line, directly behind theirs...they suffer a conniption!

On Mondays, when the city picks up every one's recycling...we are NOT allowed to place ANYTHING in their bins, not even a piece of paper, as according to them...we should go to the city and get our own bin!

We are NOT allowed to sit outside our front doorstep, as according to them, this is their balcony (which they are paying rent for) and we simply have a "voie de passage" into our own upper part of the duplex!

We are also NEVER allowed to step foot in the backyard, as this is their space (which they are paying rent for) and if I happen to drop something off my balcony while hanging up laundry, or one of my little girls happens to throw something over it, I have to call them and ASK them for PERMISSION to go down and retrieve the items!

I can go on and on here...but what's the point?!

My husband and I, we have discussed a possible move out of here, but what would that accomplish? NOTHING! It would simply give those idiots below us great satisfaction in knowing they have uprooted an entire family!

They are quite simply a miserable bunch and the best revenge we could possibly get is to simply go about our lives, live and let live, laugh out loud, have fun, have parties and show those yahoos that they will never get the better of us!

So who wants to come over and party? Let's all dance together until the plaster falls off their ceiling below!

Hahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!