Thursday, August 14, 2008

City Water vs. Acid Rain


Just the other day, after I returned home from a joyful time spent at the park with my 3 kids, I decided it was far time that I watered my exterior flowers, as they looked on the verge of dying!

Satisfied that this chore of love was finally accomplished, I returned inside to join my little family, who were all very anxious for supper to be ready!

5-10 minutes later, my doorbell rang and I went to see who it was...

My beloved neighbour from below, once again! She felt the need to educate me, that late afternoon, on the adverse effects of city water!

She was somewhat ticked off that I had wet her car, which was packed in the driveway!

The neighbour went on to say that city water contains far too much chlorine and every time I would water my flowers and this water would happen to fall on her car, little white spots would immediately appear, causing great damage to her car's paint and freshly applied wax job!

Note: Her car is no Rolce Royce and it looks as if it has seen better days - passenger mirror taped up in place so it wouldn't fall off, scratches all over, etc...

I asked her...and rain? What do you do when it rains? Do you cover your car with a huge plastic tarp?

She saw I wasn't amused with her accusations and proceeded to tell me not to take any of what she is saying in a bad way! She simply would like for me to ring her door each time I would water my flowers, so that she could be there to make sure I would NOT wet her car!

Needless to say, that evening - once my girls have gone to bed, my son and I we ventured outside and uprooted all of our flowers! Two bags later...PROBLEM WAS SOLVED! With everything else going on in my life, I truly did not need this shit!

It's truly unbelievable! Can someone be THAT miserable in their life, to go as far as starting an argument with their peaceful neighbour over a few drops of water on their car???

This is not the first time I've had to deal with this crazy woman! I find it absolutely ironic that she should choose to ring my door each time my husband wasn't home! Lord knows if he were, he would have ripped her open a new asshole in a second!

After this incident, it dawned on me...what water does she use to wash her car? Holy water? Evian?

*SIGH OF SHEER FRUSTRATION*

I guess there simply is no cure for STUPID!