
Yesterday, I could have sworn I would just collapse in the middle of no where!
I have struggled with anxiety attacks before, but not as bad as this time!
As I ran around, from this office to the next, I could feel the blood pumping through my entire body, at an alarming rate! My blood pressure was surely up, as I could honestly feel my heart trying to beat out of my ribcage!
My hands were hot and swollen, as my veins popped out, from all the blood circulating through them! I could barely catch my breath, as each breath I took seemed harder and harder to pass!
It wasn't until all my children were gone to bed, that I could finally exhale and feel my heart rate decreasing!
I truly hope that was the last time I have had to experience such a feeling!
Today marks the 35th week, of this my final and last pregnancy! I have done nothing but stress out through all of them! Here's hoping that I may enjoy the final 5 weeks in peace and without any stress!
YES! I do believe in pink elephants!