
"Quelle bande de sans-dessin!"
These are the only words I could find to express how I feel this week!
I am in serious disbelief at how many morons surround us these days!
I have been more than patient this week, as I await news from the English Montreal School Board, on the status of my son's file!
I must have called them once or twice a day, left messages, only to sit at home like a total idiot, waiting for them to call back with some news! ANY news!
I got so fed up of waiting, I decided to take my girls out for a walk and sure enough, that's when they called! At least the woman had the decency to leave me a detailed message! With office hours closed, I would have tossed and turned all night, wondering what the call was about!
As per the message, my son's file is presently at a standstill, as they are awaiting documents to be faxed to their office from WAY out West!
The lady in charge of my son's file said, she had no choice but to contact my son's biological father, through my ex in-laws, in order to get them to get my ex to fax her a copy of HIS birth certificate, so that she may have proof that he is indeed a Canadian Citizen!
WTF??? She truly went all out to stir up a real hornet's nest!
My son's birth certificate clearly writes...
-Name of mother....
-Place of birth....Quebec
-Name of father....
-Place of birth....ALBERTA!
Now correct me if I am wrong, but the last time I checked...
Alberta was in Canada and NOT in HONDURAS!!!!!!!!
Anything to stall matters! Why not?!
No one cares that my son is struggling! No one cares that his teacher has been ragging on him, ever since she spoke to me over the telephone! No one cares that my son returns home crying each day, as some little shit in his class put him down once again! No one cares that he is on the verge of a serious depression! No one cares that he cannot sleep well at night, as he wakes up continuously due to nightmares!
NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!!!
I am just about ready to explode and those who know me know...
It ain't gonna be pretty!
My aunt would love nothing more than to be by my side when that faithful day arrives! She too has had quite enough and if we both go there in person...many people's heads will roll!
I do not understand why it has to come to this? To have to become so consumed with rage and actually explode, to get anything done right these days!
People complain and complain about how hard their work is and how stressed out they are all the time...
DO YOUR FUCKING JOB PROPERLY and everything else will fall into place smoothly!
Another week lost to complete idiocy!
Keeping fingers crossed that next week someone will discover they have a few more watts in their head and will get something done right for a change!
"Cristie! Tabarslaque! Ciboire!"
I do not know what more to say! Oh wait...
"Ostie!"