For the last few days, since our last weekend started, I have not quite been myself! I am tired and find the need to rest or sleep, every chance I get!
Tuesday's argument with my son, truly took a toll on me! I found myself in bed, trying desperately to control my emotions, as my heart was beating out of control. I found myself in tears and honestly had hiccups, as a result of all the crying I did!
Needless to say, having an excess of emotions right now is not good for me, nor is it good for the baby, which continues to grow within me!
I need to relax and to find peace of mind, but it is hard to do when you have the entire world resting upon your shoulders!
Best way I find to release, is to cook!
Yesterday, tired or not, I decided I was going to make something out of the ordinary. It was a cool day and usage of the oven was very much welcome!
I had a chance to take a little quick nap with my oldest daughter and before I knew it, supper was ready!
We all ate like pigs! I even had enough to share with our dear neighbours next door!
My youngest ate so much, she was ready to sleep while still in her highchair!
Once the kids were off to bed, I could then relax some more!
Here's hoping that today's day will not bring me unnecessary upset! I truly do not know if I could take anymore negativity!
I am so burnt out emotionally!
"Calgon! Take me away!" LOL