I can't even begin to express how much I look forward to tomorrow!
After 3 weeks of continuous stress and anxiety attacks, I will be heading out shopping, with my sister, for the entire afternoon!
My dear husband will remain at home with the kids and I will be able to go alone and in peace!
I have not been out on my own since...Hmmm!
My sister and I, we will no doubt stop somewhere to eat like pigs and then make our way, at a turtle's pace, to a HUGE mall! Not one store will be ignored! Ok...perhaps a couple! Let's be realistic here...I am VERY pregnant! LOL
On my list of things I would like to buy:
-A big non-stick frying pan;
-A mini radio/CD player for my girls' room;
-Some pants for my youngest (seeing that her sister was her age during summer);
What about me? You may be asking yourself?
It's kind of hard to want to shop for yourself when you have absolutely no idea what will be left of your body after a 4th baby arrives! I am due in less than 5 weeks! To go out and buy myself a "new" maternity outfit would be somewhat pointless! I am not INTO very much! This is perhaps why my husband loves me so much! I am very easy on the wallet! Hahaha! Simplicity at its finest! I only buy what I NEED and can honestly feel guilty spending money on anything I WANT!
But not to worry! This mama will not forget herself this time around! I have even stated this to my husband, who just looked my way in sheer horror! I plan on having a slight selfish streak, once this newest and last baby is out of me! I plan on going shopping, filling up my wardrobe with very nice outfits and simply looking after my overall self! This will also include a regular visit to my hairdresser too!
I need to look after ME! I will do so by getting myself back in shape and by next summer, I think I will look mighty fine for a mama of 4!
I can hope, can't I!!! LOL
I have always put everyone else first! Such is the role of a mother.
I need to rediscover who I AM and once I have found myself again...
My husband will be the lucky man who will benefit of this the most!
I am sure he won't mind this change in me at all!
MEOOOOOOOOOOW!