Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My due date might have only been a suggestion!


With the way I have been feeling lately, I doubt it highly if I will make it to the end of my pregnancy!

My belly has dropped dramatically and every day tasks and chores are getting harder for me to handle!

I feel extreme stretching in my lower pelvic area and at times I get a massive jab of pain, almost as if someone took an icepick and rammed it up between my legs!

One thing that I am truly grateful for, is the fact that I have not yet started feeling lower back pains! They can honestly cripple a person, rendering them completely useless!

I would welcome giving birth earlier than expected, but there is only one thing that worries me about this; I have not yet reached the "safe zone" and should I go into labour anytime before the next 2-3 weeks, my baby will no doubt be kept in the hospital, in an incubator, until doctors think he is ready to go home!

Only 37 days left to go! Tic Toc Tic Toc...